My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Hi there fellow bloggers. The idea of this blog arose from surfing for info on Campaign management tools out there & the work I do with Chordiant. That led to Blog 1 the serious one; and then came the more me blog… the fun one. Check out my 3 blogs... when you get time. Hope you enjoy it…

22 March, 2007

Geneva Motor Show pics

OK so here are some pics from the show ... tons of stuff on the net for the more curious ... I alas, forgot my camera ...

Here is the new Mustang...
incidentally all hot cars were in Orange this season ... taking a cue from Focus ST I guess...
The pointy nose one... (Batmobile)
Claimed only 25 custom ordered ones to be built

Mercedes McLaren SLR
The new M3 (still called concept)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home