My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Hi there fellow bloggers. The idea of this blog arose from surfing for info on Campaign management tools out there & the work I do with Chordiant. That led to Blog 1 the serious one; and then came the more me blog… the fun one. Check out my 3 blogs... when you get time. Hope you enjoy it…

24 September, 2006

Hindi Movies Online

Ok so this isnt exactly breaking news and at the end of the day is piracy... but hey its new for me and I do not have legal avenues to go see hindi movies in Geneva ... so am forced to download them ...

So where do I get them from ... well found a lot of sites which have pretty poor versions ... google video, You Tube (The next big thing on the net if you ask me - search for Frodo and see his romance with Sam ... funny) etc. There is even an Apna Tube ... a desi take on Youtube though it is dominated by sleazy movie clips and Cricket clips ...

I have ended up reverting to www.desitorrents.com and have found not only good new but old movies ... you register and then off you go. Am using Utorrent as my client and it is a breeze to set up. You may need to open some ports (port forwarding) if you have a firewall / ADSL router (I have a Dlink) ... but the hows can be easily found on Google or I can advise.

Good luck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home